The philosophy behind dressing up nicely for celebrations is the presence in excessive gathering; among which each personality wish to look good to achieve exterior acceptance and most importantly protection from negative criticism on one’s choice for wearing wedding accessories. Therefore, selection of entire wardrobe for events such as wedding is of utmost importance leading to self confidence in result to admiration one receives; especially when the wedding is of your loved one.
Mother of the bride has her own role to play in the entire wedding function as she is not only the manager of the event who looks after minute details but also the third major personality who is in the limelight after bride and groom.
Considering the high significance of her role; her outer presentation should perfectly go with her inner attitude and love for her daughter. So if your daughter is getting married in near future, this article has some tips to make you the beautiful mom.
- Sometimes we are too over-conscious about our figure that we end up wearing something which is either too tight or too over-sized to hide extra fats on the body. The best idea or solution of the problem is to wear a designer’s made mother of the bride dress. The designers worldwide who make mother of the bride dresses are experienced enough to read the figure proportions and made the perfect dress for a particular personality.
- As we grow older, our skin naturally gets withered and dried; which has remedies available of course but if you are still not managing to achieve perfect skin for your heels and planning to wear stockings then you must wear closed shoes. It looks weird wearing stockings with sandals Make sure you moisturize your skin daily before going to bed, this give the skin a healthy look.
- Bad make up to hide wrinkles is one of the common mistake old generation makes. Wearing perfect make-up is seriously high form of art. So if you do not know how to do it, you must hire some expert services and ask someone in the family who knows well how to do it.
- Dressing outside of your age may not be a good idea. A dress with moderate embellishments is fine but if you are choosing the same dress from the young-collection then it must not be made for you. Respecting yourself when it is your daughter’s wedding will be rewarding for you and will enhance your personality when you choose to wear the right one.
- Fashion we read, seen and observed in lives has emphases on matching-element. Matching of course tells a lot about one’s creativity and intelligence but one must not overlook the factor of sophisticated-look. Wearing yellow dress, with yellow shoes, yellow jewellery and yellow hair-lights would not be appreciated in fact this would be a big fashion-mistake.